Thursday, December 26, 2013

xmas!!!





 
 
When everyone woke up we started opening our presents.
My brother started opening his presents first because he is the youngest.
He was so happy when tore the wrapping of  and it was LEGO HHROICA.
Next I started to open my presents and I got a electricity set + a book about electricity.
I loved it, my sister also gave me IOU cards.
Then it was my sister's turn she got a bling magis machine and  she alo got the cards that you put inside the machine.
there was still one big present left and it said for everyone, we let my brother open it and inside was a WII U.
After all of that I gave mummy a hand made braclet put inside envolope made from moi (french for me).
We pulled sik medium sized crackers two mini ones and one huge one made by me.
It was so fun.
I even got to open the gift I got from imaginocity.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment