Thursday, June 26, 2014

June 26th

 
 
 
 
 
I made my own sandwich for lunch and inside it was mayonaise, ham, cheese and lettuce.
Cutting the sandwich was the hardest part for me.
It was really fun!!!








We went to DUN LAORAIRE to get some of our school work laminated so they can't get ripped.
We went to a haircut place to get my brothers haircut.
After that I bought my brother a birthday gift which was a mini golf set.
 







I bought some bands to make a bracelet.










We went inside the tent that our dad put up.
I brouhgt the rainbow loom loom and a box of bands so I could use them inside the tent.
 
 
 
 
I had to go to piano lessons after my brother's karate lesson.
I got to pick out a few songs I want to play and they were HEY DIDDLE DIDDLE and EDLWEISS.
I really enjoyed it!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment