Tuesday, July 1, 2014

july 1st







We went to Howth.
We also got these mini scavenger hunt list and I found all of them.



 
 
We went to a park and I had so much fun.
The park had swings, this spinning wheel, and a spinning wheel and something else that I don't really know what it does.





 
We ate lunch around the park.
I ate half a sandwich with ham lettuce and cheese, a packet of sweet chilly flavoured mini rivita's and pasta.
 
 







After that we walked around to find a ice-cream shop, after a while we stopped at café Maud's and I wanted chocolate and mallow (short for marshmallow) but it took fore ever so we decided to leave.
Then we drove to Tesco Extra and there was ice-cream but we did not get it.
We went shopping and we found straws with the American flag colour.
It was soo fun!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment