Sunday, July 6, 2014

summer party






We went to daddy's work summer party and I played hook a duck and I won a prize.
I chose a peridot charm and it is green.
We also played a  game where you have to knock down six cans that are stacked on top of each other and I knocked down all of them.
 
 





We got to eat candy floss and it took a while to heat up but when it was done we got to eat it and it was so yummy and it melts in your mouth.




I got face paint and I chose a butterfly.
They put glitter every where so all I could see was glitter.
 





In the middle of the party a ice-cream came and I got a single whippy.
They also had slushy's which we got later and a bucket of cotton candy which we got at the end.






We ate lunch and then we ate a cookie and we each got two except for mummy and daddy.
 
 
We also went on bouncy castles, bouncy castle obstacle courses and bouncy castle slides.
The cookies were so yummy!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment