Tuesday, February 18, 2014

cookery camp day 2

 
 
 
 


 
 
 
Today I made banana cake with toffee sauce.
For  lunch I also made Thai green curry.
To make the banana bread I had to grease a tin and put special baking paper on the tin to cover the tin.
Next I added of sugar and of butter.
We had to brake the butter into bits and mix until it is creamy.
We also had to add flour and we had to use a siv.
After that we had to fold all of it together so we don't loose any air.
Next I got to crack a egg and mix it and when I finished mixing that I poured all of it in and I mixed again.
Next in the same cup I mashed one and a half (1 & 1/2) pieces of banana and poured it all in but before we mixed it I was allowed to add blueberries so I did.
Then we mixed it.
I had to get a spachula and pour aall of the mixture into the tin and put in the oven fo 45mins.
It was so fun.
When I made Thai green curry I chopped onions, green peppers, sugar snaps, brown sugar, coriander, fish oil, paste and of course chicken.
When we put the chicken in the pan we poured the coconut milk on top of the chicken and instead of stiring the chicken we poached the chicken.
For the rice we were not aloud to boil it so a assistant had to help.
When we were putting all the food on for the rice we put it in a small cup and we put the plate on top of the cup and it was so cool.
It was amazing.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment