Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 15th











 
 
We went to a rice and a noodle place and I ate a white noodle called udon and I also ate one fried shrip with the tail still on.
After that when we came home I was trying to make this kaleid scope.
I was reading a realy fun book called your a bad man Mr.Gum.
When I read up to one hundred and thirteen I book marked it and watched tv then Maki came and she tickled me and we ate dinner.
I ate rice and some nikumiso, then when Zoe finished she played on Maki's iphone.
When she finished playing she gave it to me and I played anoying orange, where you had to throw fruits into blenders.
The batteries were low and we turned it off.
We played tickle fight and we dragged eachother on a mini matress.
Grant wrapped me in the mini matress and the all jumped on top of me whitch realy hurt me.
Maki gave Grant and I a piggyback ride and she even squized me when I was inside the mini matress.
Then Maki had to leave and me and Grant kept fighting.
Zoe joined in and she kicked me and punched me on my left leg which realy hurts (because I fell of a bike.)






No comments:

Post a Comment