Monday, June 3, 2013

sleep over

 
 
When my friend called Anya came over for a sleep over we played ching ching which is a game where you have to wrestle the opponent onto the ground and we tried playing magnetic chess but it didn't work so we played follow the leader on the bikes and scooters.
After we played that we went upstairs to sort everything out.
We went back downstairs and played on the computer for a while and we played forest temple, ice temple, fire temple and light temple.
We kept on playing  miniclip.
When we finished playing the computer we watched Netflix and my friend picked first, she chose spy kids three.
then it was my brothers turn to pick and he chose beyblade .
then it was my turn and I chose icarly .
then it was my sisters turn and she chose daddy day care.
Then it was back to my friends turn.
For dinner we had pizza with corn on top.
In the morning when we woke up we had pancakes for breakfast.
When we finished our breakfast we played a tarantula game.
Where one person is a tarantula and has to convince everyone else to show them there wrist so they can pretend to bite them.
In the end who ever is still not a tarantula gets to be the tarantula in the next round.
My friend had to leave because her mum was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment