Sunday, June 9, 2013

my 8th bday party







 
At leisure plex (a bowlig place) we played bowling and quaser tag.
We got to choose who was on which team.
On my team I had Zoe, Emily, Amelie, Grace and Elys.
We were on the red team and the other team (that was the blue team.)
The blue team had Anya, Casper, Charlie, Kaya and Robyn.
After the quaser tag we played bowling and my score was 71.
My brother and sister also played bowling.
Millie, Alex and Patrick joined in for the bowling.
Millie came in late and Patrick and Alex went to the animal zoo.
After everyone got 10 goes we went into a room were there was a napken and a packet of ketchup.
Before we got cake we got vanilla ice-cream with milk chocolate strips on top.
Then after everyone finished there ice-cream we got cake with white, yellow and red flowers on top.
On the cake it said happy birthday to Anya & Mackenzie.
After cake some of the parents came to collect the kids.
I had to hand out the party bags to everyone but there were some spairs so I had to give some to people who had brother(s) or sister(s.)
We went back to the enterance because Elys's dad didn't come then finally her dad came and one of the girls Emily had a sleepover at Elys's house.
We went home and I started to open the birthday presents so I could write all the thank you cards and I loved all the presents and I even got to presents and a card from the family and it made me realy happy.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment